1. Legal information
These provisions regulate the use of the service of this website that JDA EXPERT LEGALTAX, S.L.P. (hereinafter, JDA) makes available to its users.
- JDA has its registered office at Calle C / Francisco de Quevedo, 9 08402 Granollers (Barcelona). Spain. Telephone 938600370 and Fax. 938794960. C.I.F. number B-59820167 and is registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona with the number of Volume 21069, Folio 144, Sheet B 16089, 1st Inscription.
- Access to this page is free, the services provided by JDA in general, have the price indicated in the corresponding commercial offer stipulated in each case with the customer, and in no case are offered or provided through the service of this Web page.
- The use of the Web attributes the condition of user of the Web (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Web service has a limited duration at the moment in which the user is connected to it.
2. Intellectual and industrial property rights
- All the contents of this website, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Contents”), are the intellectual property of JDA or third parties, without any of the exploitation rights over them being transferred to the User, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web.
- The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of JDA or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any rights over said trademarks, trade names and and / or distinctive signs.
3. Use Conditions of the web
A.- About the Use
- The User undertakes to make correct use of the Website in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to JDA or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
- It is expressly forbidden the use of the Web for harmful purposes of goods or interests of JDA or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of JDA or third parties.
B.- About the Contents
- The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of section 1.
With a merely enunciative character, the User in accordance with current legislation must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by JDA or by the person holding the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or made available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by of the User or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the Web as well as of the databases that JDA makes available to Users.
4. Exclusion of liability
A.- About the Information
- Access to the Web does not imply in any way the obligation on the part of JDA to verify the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the data provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of any advisory service or consultancy of any kind.
- JDA is not responsible for the decisions taken from the information provided on the Web or the damages caused to the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Web.
B.- Of the services
- Access to the Web does not imply an obligation by JDA to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful program or system. Corresponding to the User the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
- JDA is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Web.
C.- Of the availability of the Web
- Access to the Web requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and functioning does not correspond to JDA. Therefore, the services provided through the Website may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible to Users.
- JDA is not liable for damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that result in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web service during the provision thereof or prior.
5. Notification of incidents and possible infractions
JDA respects the rights of third parties and the applicable legislation. The user of the website and the Applications is obliged to do the same. In case of finding technical incidents in the operation of the website, or for any communication about the conditions of use, you can contact JDA through the following link.
6. Applicable legislation
This legal notice and its consequences shall be, in all cases, governed by the Spanish legislation that is operative in each moment.